We accept submissions via our online submission form below throughout the year. We publish a quarterly paperback and online PDF version of our magazine.
Please select the category under which you would like to submit your work from the drop down options below. This will ensure that your work goes directly to the relevant editor.
All submissions will be reviewed by two editors who will respond within two calendar months of your submission.
Please adhere to the following maximum word lengths for each
● Rhymed, blank and free verse poetry: 2500 words
● Short stories: 8000 words
● Essays: 2500 words
● Reviews: 2500 words
All submissions should adhere to the following guidelines:
● One submission is permitted per quarterly.
● Submit all work as a singular .doc/.docx/.odt attachment through the Submit page. Do not send your work as a PDF.
● Works must be written primarily in English.
● All works should be typed.
● We do not consider previously published or self-published submissions, even if the work has been deleted at the
time of submission.
● We do not consider simultaneous submissions; you must not be waiting for a response from another magazine at the
● We are not looking for gratuitous or offensive language or erotic detail.
● We are not looking for radical or overly didactic
religious or political commentary.
● Visual artworks & photography must be submitted in PNG, JPEG or JPG format with a clear description, and background information in the cover letter.
Please read the following style guidelines when formatting
● Use double-spacing.
● Do not include extra lines between paragraphs.
● Your margins should be at least 1 inch wide.
● Indent the first line of each paragraph by 0.5 inches.
● Do not justify the right margin.
● Use 12 point Courier.
● Include your name, home address (single-spaced), email address and phone number on the upper left-hand corner of the first page.
● Include your word count to the nearest hundred words on the upper right-hand corner of the first page.
● Centre your title. It should not be in quotation marks, capitalised, underlined, or in bold or large print.
● Number the pages of your document.